Support forum

The Support Forum of forumbuild

All times are UTC

Post subject: loose price passes
PostPosted: 19 Jun 2017, 01:48 
Skilled Member
Skilled Member

Cash: 7220
This price upper reaches said to also do not calculate, if said to calculate, camphor tree child loose price passes early 10 thousand. Say be decision of supply demand relations simply, so need not who accepts retell, nobody has control power, do entrance lumber to have 7 years, be engaged in lumber industry 14 years,hollow and solid composite wood fence one stere has earned 500 yuan, one stere also has had a deficit 800 yuan, including foreign plant also is to earn fortunately some, this calls the market economy.

Domestic supply demand relations treats domestic stock, foreign supply demand relations treats foreign stock. So simple it is good to look, abroad arrives home from order goods consign wants 2 months on average, are you OK stop production 2 months? Of course you should are not stop, others also is not restricted,benches for outdoor decks but can you let a person of the same trade stop? See what benefit just does can make the trade only, the ability that plans from long-term consideration calls a company.

Is domestic demand to increased to still decrease? Many clients and my report demand are decreasing, their business is inferior to going. I and you say here, outdoor wood hand rails I here annual sale increases. Is this why? Because of market economy, any industries have a hair exhibition period, erupt period, smooth period, you saw the amount of market person of the same trade that you are in know, increasing.

Profile E-mail